dart wars

General Discussions for anything. Whether it be directly related to LRDA or not.

dart wars

Postby China » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 am

Mission: should you choose to x-cept. Infortarit smokes pub a penetrat the corks from the
inside out.

Accepted: Sniper out!

Sir, mission completed, I sent the Destroyers into smokeys and they made me proud.

Field notes: I teamed machinegun mason with the gunary seragent Teagues, Mason
used 26 clips throw 2 t40s granades 3 ton fire balls and serveral 6n knives, gunary
backed him with 14 clips of his own, throwing 2 ton fire balls he throw a t25 tear gas
bomb, along with a confired kill shot of t40 granade, serveral 4,5,6n knive shots.
I also sent the comanch and sniper, to back them up. the comanch was sent to infortrat
from within his hand to hand was reported as excellent, confirming serveral 4,5,6n
Knive shots, while sniper did his thing as usual, his started with a ton fireball shot from
his granade luncher. which backed his 4,5,6n confirmed knive shots sereval 3bo both to
to bring down the house of cork penetration, and the enilation of smokey pub........

future mission : should you choose to accept ( Go in the land of sooooooie and roast
some pork) comand out. LOL:)
China

Re: dart wars

Postby kjbearden » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 am

Terry,

I think I need to start leaving the carbons w/your ass after the matches so you can really get the stats out there! LMAO!
kjbearden

Return to General Discussion