Pizza D's

General Discussions for anything. Whether it be directly related to LRDA or not.

Pizza D's

Postby China » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 am

What in the hell, played at pizza d's last night and i Just don't get it. Not only do we have to play on crap ass boards, but the people walking, bumping you as you throw, who in the hell has a good game in the d' with all of the kaos going all aound you.... DAM I know there was a reason why I hated playing at the D. they need to upgrade there dart area so that the public doest have to walk across your line of fire to get a freaking drink. then the drinks are so cheap that just about everyone that drinks gets wasted. so thats more nosie. I move that the "D" be taking out of the rotation as some place to throw league darts. for the following reason its to small, wrong crowd, to much distractions.
China

Re: Pizza D's

Postby barnett » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Fa real! I didn't realize it was that big a deal. Sorry terry if folks got in your way. I wish you would have said something to me and we could have resolved it. I know it is a little cramped in the dart space over there. However yall did show up with a full entourage of peeps. I'm not complaining, as i know most of them, but it did add to the already confined area being extra tight that night. I know i sometimes forget that it can be distracting to play there because i do all the time, but i'm definitely of the mindset to keep things running by league standards and make it enjoyable for all in participation. Again i offer my apologies terry, and to your team, if there were people in the way. Until we meet again................... BULLS ON PARADE. WHAT?!
barnett

Return to General Discussion